Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Almost Time!!!

Its almost time for one of my favorite events of the year!

If you are a mom and could use a healthy dose of encouragement, this event is for you.

On March 13 & 14 approx 6000 moms will be invading the ISU campus in Bloomington, IL for the annual


Hearts at Home Conference!!!
This year's theme is Real Moms, Real Lives, Real Stories and the keynotes are Dr. Kevin Leman and Jill Savage.



(By the way, it is a one-day conference held two days in a row, so if you can only make it for one day - perfect!)


The farther I've gotten into this motherhood journey, the more kids we've accumulated and the older they have gotten, the more I have needed this conference every year. The best part is, I never leave disappointed. Instead, I walk out feeling encouraged and inspired to be a better mom.

The workshops offered cover every age and stage of motherhood. There really is something for everyone at this conference. I hope you'll consider joining me there.

For more information, head to the Hearts at Home website.

If you have any questions, feel free to use the "e-mail me" link on the side of my blog or leave a comment. I hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you there!
Geege

Unknown said...

I so love going to Hearts @ Home, but this year I won't be able to attend due to my daughter having a dance competition that entire weekend. I was so bummed when I realized they were both the same weekend. This will be the first time in 4 yrs that I won't be there.