Friday, September 18, 2009

Haggai's Story

Ukraine is not the only place Lifesong is making a difference.

Please watch the following video. It touched my heart and I hope it touches yours as well. It is the body of Christ in action.



If you'd like to find out more about Lifesong Zambia, go here.



You can make a difference too. Lifesong has created a catalog of needed items at the school in Zambia. Items range in price from $21 - $2,000.



It doesn't take much to make a difference in the world around us, but we need to be looking and more importantly acting on the opportunities as they come our way. The opportunities come in many different shapes, they don't have to be monetary (read this great post on Lysa's blog for an example!), but if you look for them, take advantage of them, and act you will be blessed!

My faith demands--this is not optional--my faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference.

--Jimmy Carter

No comments: