There is nothing like loosing something for a little while to make you really thankful for it.
Today I am thankful for:
1. Healthy Kids - All of my kids except Sean (who got shipped off to Grandma's for a few nights) had the flu this week. Mya is still recovering. This week instead of running around, chattering, and playing together, my kids were extremely quiet. I would find them laying on the floor fast asleep in random rooms. We had a bucket for every room, just in case! :)
2. Healthy Me - I got the flu this week as well! Wednesday night was one of the longest nights of my life. I felt miserable. I am so thankful it didn't last long. I am so thankful for health!
3. Healthy Husband - Kory has stayed healthy so far (thankfully). He has been amazing. Taking care of his sick family, doing laundry, and mopping floors. And Wednesday night, he was the one who was up all night with the sick kids. Did I mention he's amazing! :)
4. Washing Machines! Ours got the flu this week as well! I thought for sure we were going to be buying a new machine this weekend, but it held on and (for the moment) is working. Washing machine's are a wonderful thing and the thought of not having one (especially in the midst of the flu) was a bit overwhelming!
5. A good nights sleep. Last night we all slept through the night with no interruptions! Tuesday and Wednesday it felt like we were up about every hour with sick kids.
6. My sweet buddy Sean. He went to Grandma's on Wednesday (we want him to stay healthy). I keep getting reports on how sweet he's been and I MISS HIM! He is coming home today!
What are you thankful for today?