Thursday, January 03, 2008

My New Year's Resolutions

I have been debating about whether to post my new year's resolutions on this blog. I think I will. Even at the risk that some of them (number 2 specifically) may be broken before the end of the month (am I setting myself up for failure with that kind of thinking - maybe - but I am trying to be realistic). So without further adieu, here they are...

1. Put Kory first (Bible study girls think 2 month challenge - the rest of you can just wonder what that means! :) )

2. Read through the Bible in one year. This is the one I fear may be short-lived, but Our Daily Bread, which provides the schedule I am following says it can be done by committing only 20 minutes a day. If I look at it like that (20 minutes per day vs. 365 days in a row), it seems manageable.

That's it - just two. Will I keep them? I'll keep you posted...

maybe!

4 comments:

Jami said...

GO GO MEGO!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan, reading thru the whole Bible this year is one of my resolutions too, so we can keep each other accountable :) I will check in with you in a couple weeks...hopefully we're not both 50chapters behind! Then again, if I am, I might just have to declare a reading day and not do any work--I might even be able to get Matt to entertain the kids if it's the Bible I'm reading :)

janelle

Jessica said...

Ha! The 2 month challenge! Love it : ) I have to say I am doing very well with it! : ) Our Daily Bread is great! I am doing that too so we will hopefuly be reading the same thing each day! Go gettem!

megs @ whadusay said...

Its so good to have friends to keep you accountable! Love you girls.