Friday, March 02, 2007

Mr. Rotovirus comes to Visit!


My boys have been stricken with the rotovirus! I thought the picture gives a good visual of how they are feeling, my poor sick buddies. Today they are feeling better - they are willing to watch videos without me holding them. Although I am very thankful for Jay Jay and friends, I don't mind if I never see one again. Jay Jay was the only thing the boys could muster excitement for yesterday. I would ask if they wanted to watch and Simon would give this cute little "Yah!".

Mya has been a little mother. She tries to comfort them, but she usually ends up annoying them more. She will also randomlly say things like "I think I'm getting sick, I'd better go wash my hands!" If you read this today, whisper a prayer that Mya doesn't get sick and that the boys continue to feel better.

Sick days always make me thankful for healthy ones! Well got to go - my buddies need some cuddling!

9 comments:

Amber said...

Megan,

We'll say a prayer that YOU don't get sick as well! Hang in there!

Amber

Mrs. Hany said...

Megan,
If you need anything brought over please let me know. We will send healthy prayers your way! Even though they don't feel well, both Simon and Jonah look so sweet sitting together!

Jami said...

They do look SO cute! Poor little guys!!

"Aunt Jami loves you boys!" (tell them that will you, Megan) :)

Taylor said...

Awe, they are so cute! It has been a long time since I have seen them. Who is who now? Mya sounds just like Morgan. Oh, how cute! I sure hope they feel better soon, that Mya doesn't get sick, or you or Kory. I will say a little prayer for you.

Katie said...

Megan-
I will say a prayer for you. James always got that and I can not imagine having two sick with it. I have to say they do look cute!!!!

megs @ whadusay said...

Thanks for your prayers girls. Simon is definately feeling better, but Jonah still seems sick. (FYI Jonah is in the yellow shirt and Simon in the grey sleeper!)

Anonymous said...

Travor had rotovirus when he was one, actually, right during Steve and Danae's wedding. It was not fun!! I will pray for you!!

Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

they do look darling. are they all better? and that comment about getting sick and washing hands by mya was adorable. :)
~shar

Anonymous said...

ps-the boys remind me of smudge in this picture. could it be the concerned look?
~shar