Monday, July 16, 2012

World Tour at TJ Maxx

I was in TJ Maxx the other day. By my SELF. :)

Perusing the home goods section of the store.

As I walked down one aisle, I saw a Chinese family speaking to another Chinese woman in Mandarin.

Ni Hao and all that.

I smiled. Thought of little boy and moved on down the aisle.

As I turned to look at throw pillows, an African woman walked by pushing her cart, talking on her phone in some kind of Africanish language.

Interesting.

I headed down another aisle to check out the rugs only to find an Indian couple speaking to each other in Hindi (or something like that), scouring the rugs. They didn't find one they liked.

A multi-cultural experience in the home goods section of TJ Maxx in the middle of a corn field in central Illinois.

Who knew?!

1 comment: