Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On our way!

I was tempted to wax poetic and share the thoughts that have been going through my head over the last few hours.

But I am way too tired to think. Any thoughts I manage to type out would probably need a translator.

Not to be redundant, but we are going to China in 1 hour! Not Seattle like we did 9 hours ago. China!


I'm already looking forward to my bed in Beijing. Did I tell you I am tired? And, we have a 12 hour flight pounding on the door. Perfect.

We were able to tour Seattle, mainly Pike's Place Fish Market, draggin our carry-on luggage and telling everyone we met that we were going to China to adopt our daughter.

As nice as our 9 hour layover has been, enough is enough. Get me on that plane! Tired or not.

Next time you here from me, I'll be on a different continent! Maybe even a little more coherent.



or not.

Yipee!!

10 comments:

Heidi Klopfenstein said...

AAAH!! Super excited for you!

Those flights--ugh. Those lay overs-- yuck.

Jill Foley said...

Oh man...you were just a couple hours from me. I could have driven up and met you!

Praying for you during this adventure.

Leslie Ringger said...

looks like your having some good clean fatigue filled fun :)

Holli said...

PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS!!! SO EXCITING!!!

Llama Momma said...

Praying like crazy for you guys today, Megs.

Mindy said...

Praying for you!!!!

Amy Arnold said...

Thinking of your first sights, smells and sounds of China!!! How we are waiting to hear of your arrival! It is so exciting to finally be in the country of your daughter. We are praying fervently! love...Amy

Missy said...

I hope you got some good sleep on that long flight!

Anne said...

Yay! So exciting! Hope you have a great trip!

Inspector Clouseau said...

China. What more need be said. A fascinating place with an amazing future.

Nice work. I found your blog by clicking the “Next Blog” button on the blue Nav Bar found at the top of most Blogger/com/blogspot blogs. I frequently just “blog surf” to find out what others are doing in the blogosphere. I enjoyed the experience. Keep it going.